It's taking me a while to get used to the bump being a new addition to pics. I love it though. He is always with me...
| 22 weeks... |
| 22 weeks... |
Cara & Ellie had their first dance recital. Look at those girls... superstars in the making. Recitals have really changed since my days at the Daryl Jarvis Dance studio. Child dance classes are WAY more serious. I love this picture of the 4 of us.
Here we are spending an evening with friends soaking in the sun, grilling out & catching up on gossip.
We spent Memorial day with my mom's family watching the Sylvania Parade. It was a great day & we all went to visit with my brother at the cemetery afterwards. It was nice to have the family time.
With the temperatures warming up, Dudley prefers the AC so he likes to curl up on our bed & just relax. Like his life is so damn hard that he needs to rest.
I am hoping this summer takes it's time. I want to enjoy the last few months of Aaron & I before we become a trio.
*Lu

No comments:
Post a Comment