This video sums up the excitement I have to see Aaron become a father again to our baby. When I first saw it, I cried picturing Aaron in each one of the situations. I know he will be the most attentive & caring dad. I also think since he has been through this before, he will be a pretty laid-back. That's something I am happy for since I have a feeling I'll be a little high strung for at least the first 16 years...
Anyway. Happy first {with me} Father's Day to my amazing husband. I really do have it great, he caters to our every need. Even though our little baby is currently inside of me - you are really showing me a glimpse of how great you will be when your finally get to hold him in your arms.
A very happy Father's Day to all the dad in our lives. Thanks for all of the support throughout the years.
*mamaLu
No comments:
Post a Comment