It was a busy couple of days so time kinda got away from me and I missed last weeks' update. Week 23 was a lot like week 22 - I just felt good. I feel like I am really getting the hang of this pregnancy thing.
![]() |
| This is my first week with the new gray wall... I love it! |
I have been shopping around at garage sales & the Facebook garage sales lately looking for a great maternity or baby gear deal. Yesterday I got a pair of Gap maternity jeans & 9 Gap Pure Body v-necks... all for $20.00. I have a huge obsession with v-necks. They go with jeans, shorts, yoga pants and skirts so it makes dressing this bump much easier.
My little man has definitely has an appetite which in turn causes me to eat anything in site. I haven't weighed myself {I chose to only do that with my doctor... where she can talk me down after seeing the numbers} but I'm sure there has been an increase since my last visit. I actually have an u/s this Monday with the specialist to take some images of the heart that he refused to cooperate on last time. I'm excited to see him again. Then the following week I will get to indulge in the my glucose tolerance test... bleh.
We are still struggling to agree on a name... I have my choices and Aaron has - NONE! All he knows is that he doesn't like mine. I'm hoping he will just cave out of frustration & I will win by default. That's how a marriage is supposed to work... compromise!
My computer is on the fritz so I have a feeling I am going to be a few weeks behind on posts/bump shots.
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment