Monday, June 23, 2014

memorial bike run for Aaron...

The first annual Memorial Bike Run for Aaron was a success!

It was a perfect day for a ride & the turnout was great.  The final bike total was around 25. the police escort led us through the cemetery, downtown Sylvania & past Aaron's neighborhood. I am sure that he was enjoying the show from above.

 
this is what the day was about - raising awareness for organ donation, an aMAZing man & his {adorable} legacy.

this just makes me smile...
my handsome husband ready to ride

my beautiful sisters & I



Mr. C. & I snuggling up...


the line-up

my family minus one very important Mazur

hot rod in training

apparently not everyone was a fan of the roar of the engines...






Aaron, baby C & I before the ride. I was prohibited from riding with my precious cargo!


My brother left behind a great group of family & friends. We all miss him but it helps to know that he affected so many people in such a positive way that they are willing to go to great lengths to keep his memory alive. Love you, Aaron. 


*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment