Original post written on 2/26/14.
Gagginess has taken over. I am not considering myself a full-blown morning sickness sufferer but I definitely have a case of nausea. I have started wearing Sea Bands that I bought back a few years ago when I first thought I was pregnant & decided these would be the cure all. Well, I wasn't even pregnant. Happy that I didn't waste the money in the long run... I can finally put them to good use. {Yay for being thrifty, I think!}
Sunday I spent 8 hours on the couch. I would get an inkling that I wanted something to eat and then... the sour taste would set in. I wanted cheese, then decided against it. Mmm, nachos sound good... belch. Then I got some motivation and schlepped my ass into the kitchen to make some oven fries, no small feat. Those things take close to an hour but I was determined that they were what I wanted. I prepared my ketchup just the way I like it, drizzled with sriracha and left out to get room temp. When the timer beeped I, once again, hoisted my ass up and filled my plate. Once I sat down, the sour taste in my mouth was overwhelming. I wasn't able to eat more than 3 fries.
Dudley & Benny were happy though, they love scraps.
Other than that, I feel FANTASTIC, I really do. I think I am starting to notice my lower ab is getting a little more firm. I'm not able to suck it in anymore... it's just there. Aaron said I have a glow about me but I think that's just because he knows that I'm knocked up. I can't help but smile when I touch my belly or catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
| what a guy... |
new this week:
We may have picked a boy name that we both agree on. It's been a long road. Aaron gets final veto on the boy's name since he has 2 girls... I feel like it's only fair. We still have plenty of time for him to change his mind, which he will. The girl name, that's been set for 3 years.
the next step:
We have a doctor's appointment next Thursday to check up and hear that amazing heartbeat again. I am going to start taking weekly pictures next week, at 10 weeks. I want something different than what I did in the past.
*mama Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment