Tuesday, March 18, 2014
pregnancy notes // week 12...
I am FINALLY here. The end of the first trimester. It feels fantastic seems like I have been pregnant forever. This week I will announce on Facebook so you know it's official! Everyone in our immediate lives knows so it's time to tell the world.
Aaron & I have been discussing the little one a bit more. It's really starting to feel like this one is really going to stick... what a crazy idea! The talk about not finding out the sex has come up in conversation & I am wavering. In the beginning, since I know how impatient I am, I was adamant about finding out. I am starting to change my mind though. I have thought about it a bit & realized this may very well be my only baby. Wouldn't it be amazing to have one more added surprise & something else to look forward to during labor? Considering how terrified I am of that day, I think something like this will maybe help me keep a positive mind? Aaron is not sure that is the way to go. He says he would like to know ahead of time... which means, he would like to know if it's a boy ahead of time. He won't say it but I know that's the case!
I also bought my first bag of diapers... it felt so crazy. We are going to start buying at least 1 bag every week when we grocery shop to have one less thing to worry about.
new this week:
I feel like a bloated cow. This week has really started to hit me that my body has made changes. My lower belly is almost solid. It hasn't been solid since high school! I also feel different in my pants, like my weight is shifting. I am noticing a little more energy which is great! I got my house cleaned yesterday & tons of laundry done without resting in between so that's improving.
the next step:
start researching things... anything baby related. Diaper bags, cribs, pumps. Hell, even more stretch mark cream, I have a feeling I am going to need it!
*mama Lu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment