Thursday, March 6, 2014

pregnancy notes // week 5...

Original post written on 1/29/14.

It looks like we are moving in the right direction... let's keep it up uterus!




This week is all about sleep. I am asleep by 8am but I am awake by 5. This is exactly how I remember it last time around. My doctor has scheduled me for a 7wk ultrasound... which makes me happy because I just want to see something to make this feel legit. To help me gain a little bit of my sanity back. Maybe it will stop me from freaking out every time I head to the restroom & these days, that's like every half hour. 


Barb has told me that she hopes I start "feeling like crap". I have thought about it long & hard & I am completely OK if the pregnancy gods want to keep the morning sickness as far away from me as they can. I have heard it helps to reassure a mother that she is pregnant & progressing. I would rather buy a pee stick and take one every week for the remaining 35 weeks than puke 24/7.  

new this week:
Crampiness in my lower belly... just making room for a growing baby. Every time I twist or sneeze, it feels like I pulled a muscle. Sleepiness, tiredness, exhaustion. Oh, those are all the same? I just wanted to reiterate it. A constant headache. I'm not sure if it's a lack of caffeine or an increase in hormones. 


the next step:
I plan on tackling our pre-baby budget and bill organization to make sure we get our little rubber ducks in a row.



*Mama Lu





No comments:

Post a Comment