Original post written on 2/19/14.
8 weeks... 2/3 of the way through the first trimester. Luckily - no sickness yet! I am counting my blessings that I've only had the exhaustion. Aaron would also tell you that I've been battling a little devil called hormones. Mood swings were a little thing before... now, they are RIDICULOUS. I have to tell you, I am a lucky lady though. That man has yet to leave me & that speak volumes for his character. It may be because he wants this baby soooo much... however, I think he could do without me in this hormonal state!
My belly is still not getting any bigger, just bloat. Let's be honest, I came into this already looking 4 months pregnant. So I guess hiding for a few weeks shouldn't be to difficult.
new this week:
Figuring out the best way to tell people our news. I want creativity but I don't want to be cheesy or cliche. I am getting the itch to spill the beans.
the next step:
Get through the next few weeks: puke-free. That's an odd goal but the puking seriously terrifies me.
*mama Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment