Here is it, day 5 of my Weight Watchers journey. I am pumped, I am energized and I am determined. I have really noticed that just drinking 8 glasses of water has made a HUGE change! I feel fuller, longer and my hunger isn't as bad. I've realized that my old eating habits were unacceptable. I am almost 30 dammit, time to start eating like it. It's time to really think about what I am allowing myself to eat & why. I thought this was going to be a little harder, to be honest with you. I though I would be dying of hunger and and depriving myself of all my three C's; Chocolate, Carbs & Cuervo. Turns out, I just had to realize what a healthy intake of these items were... as if the 5 margaritas wasn't healthy or something!? I was able to go out and celebrate our neighbors birthday, with tequila!
I am on the 29pts system with an extra 49pts to play with throughout the week {or as I like to call it... my lush limit} Everything is so easy to track... I have a point clicker on my phone along with a quick point calculator. I also have the pocket booklet and full internet access. I have no reason not to stay up on this... it will become second nature {hopefully}. I am excited to start trying all of the 1000's of WW recipes. All the sites I have seen have these gorgeous, enticing pictures of the most colorful, healthful and incredible meals! Let's hope they taste the same!
My next attempt at a yummy snack... these: http://www.laaloosh.com/2009/01/28/weight-watchers-jalapeno-poppers-recipe/ I am already in love and my mouth is watering! That + my lo-calorita= HEAVEN!
Nikki has been some well needed support. She sends me pics of her lunches and the point values! Best of all, we have to eat Sunday dinner at dad's together... which hello, is bound to rack up some points! Dad's a big fan of butter, beer, fried foods and large portions! I'm very happy that we have this struggle together!
Here's to the new us, with a toast of the correct 5oz serving of wine... also known as a shot of wine in my book!
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment