I guess it's also about overeating, or at least that's what is was for me! The point totals are off the charts. Back on the wagon today... no CHEATING!
You can't tell me Bradley doesn't look like a little man! He enjoyed his Easter basket filled to the rim with toys and candy.

While Caraline, she enjoyed Ehnon's fingers!

and beard... (by the way, this picture makes my ♥ melt!) He adores her!

{family pictures♥}


My parents with all of their Grandbabies. Make room for Emerson this fall!


Dinner for the evening, pierogies! Mmmmm. My Weight Watchers downfall!

sweet Ellie offering up her sweets

Dudley, and his tongue... his never ending tongue.

My egg-cellent creation. Crackle eggs! :)

I loved the jewel tone dyes that I bought, they turned out a bit lighter but they were so adorable and very delish! Deviled eggs are such a treat, especially with a bit of horseradish to kick 'em up a notch!

It was a beautiful day!
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment