Wednesday, April 13, 2011

it's all so pretty on paper...

Ahhh... it's here again. Weigh-In. Let's hope it's as nice to me as last time. I am feeling a bit off today. I feel like on weigh-in day, ALL I think about is food!!! I psych myself out a bit. I haven't been CRAZY overboard with my points but I am concerned that I overdid the sodium... damn Salt & Vinegar Pop Chips, but mmmm are they good! Aaron has now started WW with me, well a makeshift one. I found a formula for his daily pts. online & he is eating stuff that I get for myself. He has done really good the last couple of days. I am proud of him! I hope he keeps it up, we will both look like superstars on September 10th! I think he's pretty great already...



Well recently, I have been thinking more about Weight Watcher's in regards to the wedding. Nothing will please me more than to get into a size 8 or 10 dress and be able to be outside all day without huffing and puffing that I am too fat & hot! It's the little things. That reminds me... anyone with a pool who doesn't mind moochers? I am all over that!


I think this wedding is going to be the hillbilly event of a lifetime {believe me, I've seen the guest list} I really am in love with vintage glass and wood accents. I see a dark coral and a dark turquoise theme, very southwestern vintage, if you can imagine. If not, check it out below:



I have a ton of ideas but I am just waiting... ya know, as if 5 months is plenty of time to pull off a wedding....talk about procrastination. No problemo!




*Lu

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment