Wednesday, April 6, 2011

lighter and loving' it...

Today was D-day aka Weigh-In!!! {que the dum-dum-duummmm.} I made sure to get a quick 10-minute jog in this morning along with my basic cereal breakfast. I went to a morning meeting which was filled with older women, ladies who just returned from their winter in Florida. It was kinda like an episode of the Golden Girls! The ladies were really uplifting though, they opened up about struggles of aging and arthritis and how that affected their weight loss struggles. One lady had MS and 6 months ago was in a wheel chair, now, 50lbs lighter she had her first RUN across her yard! They were supportive of every accomplishment, no matter how minuscule it was.

Well, long story short, I am 6lbs lighter! Here's the proof:

INSANE! I was thinking like a pound or two but I even surprised myself. GO ME!! I am on cloud 9. I went to Target to celebrate but unfortunately, I'm broke, so I came out empty handed! {there are a few shirts and a SUPER-CUTE summer dress I have my eye on though} Payday is just around the corner... am I jumping the gun on this weight loss thing? Hmmm...



*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment