I am having a terrible day. Work is so hectic with the holiday coming & people are driving me insane with all the hassle. I am not naturally a people person {I know, hard to imagine} so trying to put up with ornery customers is difficult. I have a lot going on financially right now that I am so overwhelmed with that I am not sure I can handle it. Plus, on top of it all, there is a wedding to plan. I have a meeting with a photographer and my cousin who will hopefully designing my dress in the coming weeks. I am so excited but I am so nervous about all the funds that will be dissolved with the plans!

The only thing going
right in my life right now is my Weight Watchers. Really, who would've thought that I would be able to handle the undertaking? I guess that's good but I wish everything would fall into place. It always happens that one thing is great, the other... no so much! Why can't we just have some good luck, both Aaron and I, all at once.. at the same time?
We will make it through... it's not really an option not too! Keeping my head up isn't easy in times like these!
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment