Friday, April 15, 2011

drum roll please...



Well, the results are in... -1.6lbs with a running total of -7.6lbs {in only 2 weeks, really!!}

I am really getting in the grove I think. I have decided that I will take advantage of the "leftover" weekly points on Wednesday night, after weigh-in. I will use up a couple to indulge in a drink or 2 or maybe a chocolaty 'lil something extra! I think having the cushion of the 49 pts really helps with my cravings. I try my hardest to get through the week without tapping into them, then I get to enjoy them on the last day of my week... kinda free! :) Also, I have the whole next week to work it off! Like my own personal cheat.

I feel like this is taking over my life, and for right now... that's ok. I need to have drive and dedication. I am not that annoying person who throws it in other people's faces... this is more about educating me rather than educating everyone else. I am being selfish and I'm ok with that. I have to be honest though, the workout craze has not yet hit me. I am still dreading the elliptical. I know I need cardio but I am just not psyched to gt up and do it. I admit, I feel great after it, but it's the starting it that troubles me.

Aaron on the other hand... Aaron has lost about 5 lbs in a matter of 5 days! He is constantly on his feet and moving at work and he has really taken on better eating habits. I'm really proud of him, he is showing my up but I figure it benefits me also in the long run. We will be able to enjoy more active things this summer. It excites me!

Next step... I wanna get out and clean up the yard and the garden. In order to get my mind in spring mode, I have to start spring cleaning! I can't wait for a garden full of fresh lovely veggies and fruits!


*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment