

Slate Blue, Rust, Olive Green and Cool Tan. Here's hoping I can put something together!
Oh and on a sidenote... only 3 days 'til my sister, Nikki, & I start Weight Watchers, as a pair. We are even thinking about getting "Fluffy Girls Unite" shirts made {OK, that's probably more my idea than hers} I couldn't be happier that she made the call to me to ask if I would be interested in doing this with her. I need a push, I need someone who understands & someone who is going to be supportive. Most of all, I need someone who won't annoy me. So... Nikki works for all those reasons!
I know we can do this & I really hope that this is the first step in both of us becoming who we want to be. There's no room for excuses in this life-change. She is driven in every aspect of her life; kids, work, marriage & creativity so she is a great person to take on this challenge with. I can't wait!
soon-to-be-a-former-fat -girl, {fingers crossed}
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment