Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cardi-ohhhh....

So, I'm back in the groove... {hopefully for good}. Since I had the original goal of losing weight by my 30th... I'm a bit off track! Only about 40 days left. I figure I can do AT LEAST 10 lbs in that time?! I just ran for 20 minutes then did a quick ab & butt workout. I am finding that I NEED a cardio music mix to get me pumped. I googled it and came up with very little. I need a good mix; country, pop, rock & even some latin. The Zumba class I took last week inspired me to swivel a bit more!

All I am coming up with is electronic mixes with generic singers voices. I need to hear the original, just a bit more uptempo. All my iPod music is old... I don't buy much. It's basically all my older CDs that I added to my playlist. There is a lot of early 2000's country and pop.... not exactly uplifting and energetic! Help!


The search continues.

*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment