I know, I know, it will happen when it is meant to {and not that I don't really enjoy practicing} but man... I just want a little bundle all my own. I think back in the beginning of this journey, when we decided to let nature take it's course, we both assumed it would be 1-2 months and BAM! I say that because Aaron already has 2 children so that was proof all was well on his end. Now thinking about it, that was almost 20 years ago... things can change. Then there is the concern that it could be me. I never really thought about the possibility. It makes me nervous and a little bit sad. I know it's common for this process to take some time, months in some cases, but I have spent the last 11 years trying to NOT get pregnant & now I have to TRY and make it happen. I just want the trying to be over, just happen already will ya!?
I have a coworker who commented on how my skin looked lovely lately... she assumed it was a "glow". Then another woman mentioned to me that she thinks I am pregnant and she is NEVER wrong when it comes to this. Unfortunately, I am still about 5 days out of a clearblue answer... yes or no. Until then, we will wait as we do every month. Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed. I have decided to stop overthinking the whole thing because really, its out of my hands. For now, I just get to enjoy being a newlywed... which all-in-all is pretty fun too!
*Lu
UPDATE: I just found out SNOOKI is pregnant! Seriously, Snooki?!?! Ugh, that doesn't help the mood! Oh and the worst part... it's official, I am NOT {hello cramps!}
No comments:
Post a Comment