Tomorrow, I begin my body transformation once again. I really wish I could just stick to it year round... that sure would make things a lot easier. I wish I was one of those girls who just loved running and working out. I'll admit, my eating isn't perfect but I always find it easier to eat better than to work out. Especially in the winter, which was really no excuse this year since it has been so mild!
My initial goal is to drop at least 10lbs by May 8th...obviously I won't be mad if that number is higher. I'm sure I can manage to pack it all back on at my celebratory birthday dinner and drinks. I figure all I need to do is to get back into the weight watchers frame of mind. I need to start eating like I did last year, no junk... no excess. Man, reading that back it all sounds so easy. If all things go as planned, I will have one of these outfits to wear on my 31st! {well, the much less expensive versions of both, I mean seriously... $175 for a white v-neck, get a grip!
I LOVE coral and khaki but I'd probably skip the 1980's crochet-like purse.
who wouldn't love navy chevron!?
This one, is for the day after while nursing my hangover with a bloody mary on a patio... maybe even by the water somewhere.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment