Friday, March 23, 2012

getting the hang of it...

Oh man... it seems like forever! I've been quite the busy {sewing} bee over the last few weeks! I think I am actually starting to get the hang of it. I love being in my basement studio; music blaring, load of laundry started, Stanley sleeping in his bed at my feet & busting out lyrics to n'sync {yeah, you can't hate on that}.


First off, a frilly apron for Ms. Ellie... who wouldn't love one of those?!



ruffles, purple polka dots and zebra print? Come on... it's simply adorable.



Up next, a super posh pouch for a super posh Nicole for her birthday. Score for her, right?



shiny emerald green satin is gorgeous! To top it off... a lovely floral print screams spring! Love the color pop!




This one is one of my faves... I love gray and mustard {well, it's a bit brighter than that, think lemon, but I like saying mustard more} All these food references are making me hungry!



look, it's me and my creation! {check out my "accent nail" I'm so hip... }



I lied, this is my favorite. Ruffles, gray and muted tones..



I was pretty pleased with this one.



Plus, it's pretty functional... see?



this fabric was highly discounted so I got a lot of it. I think they look like little mustaches!



lollipop pouch, who wouldn't want this little gem?!



represent!



hot pink and zebra for the girly girls




I hate to toot my own horn but *toot toot*!! Hopefully more to come soon.

*Lu
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oh my God! these are adorable. are you going to sell on etsy?? you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am going to start selling them online yet. I really just wanna get some stock built up... at the level I am right now it takes some time to make each one. I am hoping by the time summer comes around I will have a few made, then I will concentrate on the selling.

    ReplyDelete