Monday, February 2, 2015

spring training...

A few weeks ago I decided that I have had enough of these jiggly, flabby thighs. Don't even get me started on my belly. I know that after having a baby things change and you should allow yourself at least the 9 months it took you to put it on, to get it off. Weight-wise I am 8lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight so that's not my concern. I just went soft. I didn't have a rock hard body before but now, I could give the doughboy a run for his money-I use the term run loosely!

Que the Nike+ coach. I had done it in the past but this time, it will work...right? As if the app is the reason that it hasn't worked in the past. I have to say I'm off to a pretty good start. I'm not sure if I've ever run as much as I have in the past 3 weeks. Again though, the term run may not be the best description. 

I am doing it, though. I have two 5k runs that I wanna do this spring. I am hoping to have Nathan with me. I can't wait for the weather to break so we can start training outside! 

If feels good to do something for me, even on the days when all I wanna do is grab a glass of wine and plant myself in front of the TV, I still get down there and do it most days. 

The wine just waits until later in the evening. 


*mamaLu

No comments:

Post a Comment