Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nathan // five months...

This baby boy is my everything! Five months of happiness, sleepless nights and baby giggles. I'm in love with motherhood. It's not all smiles and perfection but dammit, I'm killing this!

No pictures, please!

His WHOLE fist!!!

Green beans...mmm.

Sweet potatoes, this boy loves everything!!

He is even holding his own bottle sometimes.

Orange pulp leftovers on Sophie

One of mommy's favorite outfits on me. Love the exposed piggies. 

Valentine's Day done right. Who wouldn't pay to smooch on this little love?! We should start a college fund! 

What the hell are you looking at, frog!?

Just showing off the guns.

Oh hey dad, is that the eye you got a shard of metal in? Does it still hurt!?

Baby Bach.

He is breathing, laughing and filling out quite well. So, I seem to be doing something right. 

Five months. It's unreal. Who the hell let him get this grown? 


*mamaLu


No comments:

Post a Comment