Monday, September 15, 2014

pregnancy notes // 37 weeks...

Today the cashier at Kroger told that my purse hid my belly & the she didn't even know I was pregnant. Ha! I have a big purse, but it's not a miracle worker. I think she was just being nice. As you will see from the photo below, I would need a full-sized suitcase to hide this bump!


I'm running out of room in the pic.. this belly is taking over!

Aaron & I went out for our anniversary dinner last week at PF Changs. It's may have been our last dinner out as a twosome and for a very long time, for that matter. I loved just catching up with him about all the fun happenings going on & how our lives are about to do a total 360. We got this!

This week will consist of heavy cleaning, maybe some make-ahead meal prep & final purchases. I'd also like to get the car seat base in the car {that I hopefully clean before} & the stroller also... just in case we have a middle of the night emergency. My bag is packed & all that we are waiting on is Baby C. to either choose to come on his own or by induction. Maybe now is a good time for a little self pampering?

I got my schedule for the next 2 weeks at work.  The week of 9/22-9/26 reads LABOR & DELIVERY.  I hope to come in for a few days that week so I at least have a teeny-tiny paycheck to show for it. This shit is really coming down to the wire. So surreal!



*mamaLu


 


No comments:

Post a Comment