It has been a scorcher for two whole days. I shouldn't complain too much though... it's only like the 2nd day of the summer that it's topped 90°. I'm so grateful that it wasn't like this all summer or things would have gotten ugly. Ugly as in: me schlepping to Target in nothing but an ill-fitted tankini top & some workout shorts. Someone probably would've started a 'People of Target' website. I stopped in today to pick up a few things and just from the 2 minute car ride on black leather seats, my ass felt like I just got out of a pool. Don't worry... I made sure it wasn't my water breaking.
Speaking of that - in less than 3 weeks... I will be in LABOR! We decided on our induction date. You know, unless my body really wants this little guy out sooner.
Tomorrow, I have to start my Heparin shots so that I can wean off the meds faster should I go into natural labor. Eeeek! I will have to do 2 shots a day instead of one, which sucks but I'd rather be able to get the epidural. Seems like a fair trade. I'm all about body numbing drugs while my lady parts are being mangled. Nubane, epidural, tequila... whatever they have lying around.
As of September 4th, I'm 1cm dilated. One down, nine to go.
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment