Tuesday, September 2, 2014

pregnancy notes // 35 weeks...

This weekend was filled with old friends. It was fabulous. We had breakfast with Neal & Nicole on Saturday & then lunch with Bethanie on Sunday. It was so nice to catch up with them all.

I'm having a hard time believing that the next time I see those ladies, I will have a baby boy with me! These last few weeks are kinda a blur. I'm frantic & I think the nesting has started to set in. I spent most of the weekend cleaning & rearranging. I managed to at least straighten out the shelving in the basement to store all the diapers and overflow from the nursery. My next plan, to totally clean the washer...jealous?







Aaron & I spent last night watching our man bounce from one side of my insides to the other. His arms were flailing so much that you could follow the movement across my belly. It was entertaining but the strangest thing ever. He still has 3+ weeks to grow, where am I going to put all this baby? My belly is already stretched to the max, or at least it feel like that.

I know it's been smooth sailing up until now but I have a feeling these remaining weeks are going to become more difficult. Just waking up this morning was tough. I tossed and turned a bit last night trying to wrangle my belly into a position that was comfortable for both Baby C & myself.I had to add a new pillow for back support. The shear heaviness of my stomach is becoming worse & my back is starting to get a little pull that makes me achy. I've said it before though... if this is the worst of it, I'm pretty blessed!  I'm starting my hospital bag packing & making sure all things are checked off the essential list. Any advice on the must-haves in my bag are appreciated. I's so overwhelming!

I want to make one big Costco trip soon to stock up on our basic toiletries so there is less to think about during recovery.


*mamaLu

No comments:

Post a Comment