Tuesday, November 26, 2013

the next chapter...

It's happening. While I am sitting here at work, a part of me is dying. No one is the wiser what I am going through at this very moment. I am holding in my tears thinking about what is actually occurring in my body. The physical pain is manageable but the emotional pain... that's another story.  I am losing my child more and more every minute. Questions are being asked of me, "Hey Lyndsey, can you email this?" "Did you contact that person?" No one knows to ask me , "Are you OK?"

I have an u/s scheduled for today but I am not sure if I should keep it since, I am now aware of how this will end. I may just reschedule for next week to verify that I am back to normal . Ha, that's a funny word.

Our next move? On to the next chapter. The chapter that doesn't involve a dramatic plot twist. One that is perfectly predictable. We get pregnant, we have a healthy, 9 month pregnancy & then finally... once we can't take the anticipation anymore, we have a miracle. The dedication in the front of the book would read; To Squirt & Rex, the best teachers of how to feel love in such a short time.

*Lu


No comments:

Post a Comment