composed October 23, 2013
I'm surprised I am able to keep my eyes open long enough to write this. It feels like I ran a marathon and then did another 2 miles, just for fun. Pulling my body out of bed in the morning is a chore in itself.
I am loving the cooler mornings & I came to realize that that the majority of my pregnancy will be spent in the cooler months. Just wish I could enjoy a nice cup of real Joe, decaf just isn't the same. One thing I have always heard about pregnancy is how great the vitamins make your hair & skin look. I think it's starting to really help my complexion... my hair, ugh... the grays are popping up at a rapid pace. Unfortunately, those will have to wait as I am aware that it is not safe to dye my hair when growing a little one.
what's next:
-filling the pages of the Belly Book
-weekly belly photos
-hot cocoa & more lemon water
-a craft show!
My words will be the first you hear, I better make them good!
*Mama Lu

No comments:
Post a Comment