Tuesday, November 26, 2013

first doctor's visit...

Composed November 15, 2013

8 week appointment is in the books... only thing is, my due date has been pushed up to June 23rd so I am technically 9 weeks. 

Aaron and I sat through all the info and pamphlets and all I kept thinking about was hearing a heartbeat or seeing a baby. I told the nurse my concerns about this child being real and the pregnancy healthy. She was understanding but unfortunately, my insurance wouldn't cover an early u/s at their office. She set one up for me on Monday at a local tech place. Unfortunately,  I am going to cancel it. It's more money that we don't need to spend... plus the timing doesn't really work for Aaron's work schedule & he HAS to be there. I also figured out that if I am almost 9 weeks then on my original 10 week appt. I will be almost 12 weeks...confused yet?! So I will call them on Monday to verify if I am able to bump up my appointment to maybe the week of Thanksgiving. that would be the ideal situation for us all, including my sanity! So in the meantime, I think I will just buy a $10 pregnancy text and make sure it's still saying positive. That's just how ridiculous I am...

 This is gonna put a kink in my baby belly photos they may be a bit off but all I am concerned about is that it keeps growing. THERE IS A 9-WEEK-OLD BABY IN THERE! My heart is bursting.



*Lu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment