Thursday, November 1, 2012

thirty days of thankful... {day one}

I am shocked it is already November! How did I miss October... time is flying! Onto the 4th quarter at work... yay, that's sarcasm.  So I decided, after seeing it all over Facebook, to start up a {thirty} days of thankful. I know, I know... you should be thankful everyday but with some of the bad things in your life it can be hard to focus on the positive. this is my attempt to take a step back & realize I have an amazing life & it's all  what you make of it!

So, c'mon & join me... give thanks!



{day one}

my family.

It's a pretty common answer when someone asks you what you are thankful for. I have a great group of people around me in my life & it means the world to me that they support me & listen to me. We have our fair share of problems, drama & issues but I know... if I needed any of them, they would be there for me, no questions asked.


this is a pic from The big day.
{l-r} Cara, Jeff, Nikki, Dad, Ellie, Mom, the newlyweds, 
Bradley, Emerson, Aaron & my great Aunt Virg.



*Lu






No comments:

Post a Comment