Saturday, October 20, 2012

spread the word...

After a few weeks, and a few more blood tests, my levels have returned to normal. It's bittersweet really, I was hoping that I was one of those people who got pregnant right away since my levels were at their peak! Oh, well... next time. Now I have a couple of weeks to focus on getting healthy, due to this damn cold that has taken over my body.

My Etsy shop had it's first sale... it's a little slow going but I have also had a few custom orders to keep me busy. When I started the shop, I never wanted to do custom orders. I was a pre-made shop. It seems like now, there are more requests for customs than there are for my stuff. Are my products not what people want? It seems a little discouraging but I think this may be what I need to do to get my name out there. I need to make sure people are getting exactly what they want and that they are seeing the quality of my work. I think that will bring them back again.

Oh man, who brought Debbie Downer, right? {Would you like some cheese with that wine? Yes, don't mind if I do...thanks.}



Focusing on the next few days/weeks ahead, I have my 1st coupon sale on the maralu shop.  Use code "WOOHOO20" and save 20% off of your online order. Not too shabby, eh? I will shortly be adding my zippered pouches to the mix so there is even more to choose from! Get shopping people!




*Lu 


No comments:

Post a Comment