Wednesday, November 14, 2012

thirty days of thankful... {day eleven & day twelve}

{day eleven}

sunday dinners.

They are a chance for me to see my family for a few crazy hours & catch up with the latest news. It's something we have been doing forever & it's one of the Mazur  family traditions that I really cherish.





{day twelve}

'ritas & wine.

So, I am sure I sound like a total lush being thankful for alcohol but it really is true, a drink at the end of a stressful day makes me happy. I am not talking about going out & getting sloshed, as a matter of fact, I am not even able to hold my alcohol much anymore {man, was I a champ back in the day!}. Give me a few glasses of wine or  2 'ritas & it's time to call it an evening!

 {my weakness... a half & half 'rita with salt}




cheers!

*Lu



No comments:

Post a Comment