Wednesday, August 31, 2011

last fling before the ring...


Last weekend was my bachelorette party. I had a great time and I am really happy that I was able to share a little girl time with my friends although wish all who were invited had been able to make it. It started at the Ma family pool with Nik and Erika. I came home with a bit of a tan, which was my goal for the morning! On the way home, we stopped at target where Nik and I were able to find a cute little dress to wear for the evening's events. Nothing like waiting until the LAST minute to find something to wear.


LOVE IT!

Afterwards, it was dinner at El Vaquero with everyone:


L-R: Nik, Christine, Nikki, Bethanie, Katelyn, Erika and down in front... me


My lovely sister and I... and a jumbo 'rita, NICE!


my mom & soon-to-be mother-in-law

Then it was off to Bar Louie for some more drinking!


That guy really had red pants on!? Who does that?! Oh, and I have some sort of drink called a blow job... thanks Nik!



I'll stick to what I know, though! :)



Thanks to everyone for coming. I had a great night and some really great memories... I really needed that!


So, anyways
....

10 DAYS! Tomorrow we will be in single digits. I am having a hard time coping with it. My mind is constantly racing with what still needs to be done and what to do next. The past 2 nights I have had dreams that make me think I accomplished my to-do's but, in all reality, it was just me dreaming! Man... I need to get to work!

Aaron came home last night and actually pulled me aside and said how happy and excited he really is. He said "I know I don't show excitement much but I am really getting anxious and happy that the big day is almost here." I think he saw my anxiety turning into stress a bit because of the amount of things still waiting to get started! I'm a pretty lucky gal... I think I'll keep him!

Tomorrow, I get to go pick up my dress!! I can't believe that I am going to put on a wedding dress in 10 days. It's the real sign of being a bride in my mind. It's the main thing {besides a husband} that I've always had as a requirement for a wedding. Even when Aaron and I were planning on eloping, I knew I HAD to have a dress that looked like a wedding dress. Not some white prom dress... A WEDDING DRESS! My cousin just sent me pics of the dress, I think I am in love. It's perfect for the feel of the day, can't wait!

As of now, the weather is supposed to be BEA-U-TI- FUL!! High of upper 70's - low of lower 60's, couldn't ask for better bonfire weather! Fall will be here before I know it. Welcome September... we have been waiting for you!! Busy, busy, busy! :)




*Lu


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment