Tuesday, August 9, 2011

it's coming....

Bradley, the little man that he is, turned 3 on the 2nd. I cannot believe that little pudge-faced baby is now 3!! Happy birthday B...


(3 months)



(3 years...man, time flies!!)


Yesterday, Aaron and I went and got our marriage license. Funny that only 2 days prior we just secured someone to marry us! Procrastination is our way of life apparently. So, we are one BIG step closer to becoming the Croskey Family. I am still getting used to the idea that my artsy-fartsy signature will no longer work with my new last name... stifling my creativity once again! :) Guess I will have to prepare a new one!

We rushed downtown with about 20 minutes to spare. Unfortunately, Aaron didn't have the correct paperwork so we had to run {literally} across the street to the Family Courthouse. We were met by the slowest clerk... ever. No really, she was unbelievably rude and slow. At that point, we had about 10 minutes before the license place closed... and still, she is putzing. We even got charged for her to make copies, are you kidding me?! They get you coming and going!

Well, we ran {again, literally} back across the street to the office. We had to go through security for the second time and the guards just let me go while Aaron handled my stuff... they were rooting for us! Long story short, we made it, phew!


So, I am one step closer to being able to call Aaron my husband. By the way, I will NEVER call him my hubby, that word just erks me!


Back off ladies, he's all mine! Isn't he dreamy!?



*Lu

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment