Wednesday, August 17, 2011

little ones...

She's finally here! My newest niece, Emerson Jean was welcomed into the world on Saturday August 13th! She is BEAUTIFUL!! She has the fullest head of dark hair and perfect little lips! Holding her was so weird, she is so small and so non-squirmy... not like the rest of the little ones in my life!



Her BIG brother, Bradley, was already very excited! He is going to be a great big brother, so cute.


Welcome Emerson... we can't wait to watch you grow! Originally, we were planning on waiting until next spring to start our baby adventure.... I don't think I can! September 10th sounds just fine to me!




Oh, and it's...
{WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!
}

I am very pleased to announce that after 2 gaining weeks... I am down 3.6lbs! I am now at the weight that my driver's license has said since the age of 21! I am pretty sure I was even lying back then! Here's to telling the truth on that damn thing once again... the proof:


Tell me that isn't a great pic though... best one I've ever had on a driver's license. I'm all tan and my hair looks decent. Still, I can't wait to change all my info to Mrs. Lyndsey Croskey on that damn thing. Only 24 measly little days. It's creeping up!!!!!


*Lu

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment