Thursday, July 7, 2011

stanley, squirt, stach, just not STAN...

To start you off... a lovely picture of Dudley's booty! Check out that hot spot...the poor little booger. He is my accident prone, overly-investigative, clumsy, MUTT. He costs us a fortune in vet bills but I'd like to think he is worth it?!



And... as if we didn't have enough mouths to feed... {drumroll please!}



Welcome to the newest member of the Croskey Clan, Stanley. You can call him Stanley, Squirt, Stashu or Stach... just not Stan. He is just about as sweet as honey and he now holds my heart, mostly because this is all he does is SNUGGLE and PURR!!



How is it possible to be that small and that adorable? We have only had him a day & I can't wait to get home to him! Aaron found him at a construction site he was working at yesterday. He {stupidly} sent me a picture of him, which turned into me telling him he CANNOT leave him there...he will die in this heat in the middle of downtown Toledo! Aaron responded with "yeah, he was coming home with me anyways!" Originally, I wanted to see if anyone wanted him... then I held him, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! He is mine all mine!

I ran out and got all the nursing essentials, and hoped for the best. We think he is about 3 weeks old. I just hope we can do enough to keep him healthy. His mommy kitty is really important at this point in his life, let's hope I can be an ok replacement! He sleeps through the night and feeds about every 6 hrs so it could be worse! I actually woke up last night to see if he was breathing hehehe, Aaron says it's my motherly instincts taking over... I say I just wanna cuddle with him!


*{Mama} Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment