Side note, I'm stunned. I am 7.2lbs away from my 30lb goal! You have no idea the celebration I will have when that day comes! I will probably pack back on 15 of those pounds with the feast I will have. It's either that or go buy clothes, I still haven't decided which is better for me, splurge on food or splurge on a shopping spree! I bet I know what Aaron would say... he would probably like a chubby Lyndsey better than an empty bank account!

Update on PaPa:
I went to visit him yesterday after work. He is really struggling and it's painful to watch. He had a few of his Hospice friends in to visit him and they were so sweet and gentle with him. I can only imagine the thoughts they were having. I don't think I will make it up to the hospital tonight, which makes me feel a little nervous/guilty. I know I have said all I can say and if God forbid, he goes today, I am at peace with my goodbyes. I just wish I could do something to help him. He seems to get stirred up and overwhelmed when there is a lot of commotion in the room, so one less person might help him feel a bit more at ease.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment