
To make that even more exciting, my bridal shower is this Sunday! I am looking forward to seeing all my girls and some family I haven't seen in a long time! I know my sister & my mom(s) are going to pull off an amazing afternoon. I've seen/heard a few details & I can only imagine how great it will be! Not that I'm monitoring kohls.com & target.com on a hourly basis or anything but, someone bought our Rachel Ray pots and pans that we registered for! That right there, makes today the best day ever!!
I have the next 2 days off & I plan on running errands like a mad woman, including the very important mani/pedi {priorities!} After, I plan on making some time to bronze these pale excuse for legs!
Only 59 short, dwindling days...
Oh, and if you are wondering how Stanley is doing... he's adjusting just fine!

*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment