Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nathan // seven months...

We have been living in this house for almost 5 years. It has never felt more like a home than in the past 7 months. 

The mornings consist of baby chats, sleep-filled eyes, groggy smiles and lots of coffee!  Our night times are filled with bath time, story time and pudgy-cheek kisses. 


Day trips and car rides are some of his favorite times. He is so curious and he loves to see new things. He's really taken a liking to Target, so I humor him with a trip once a week! Sacrifices.  


He is an official crawler and has really taken to moving on his own. . 


His sleeping schedule is all over the place but we're starting to get the hang of it... 









His laughter is infectious. 








He has fantastic fashion sense and can pull off a hat like none other. 





It's impossible to keep him from pulling himself onto everything





I can't wait to see his personality grow and change as the months pass. For now though, I'll take his exactly as he is-perfect! 


*mamaLu

No comments:

Post a Comment