Friday, April 10, 2015

following up...

Here I am again. Three months later I'm  sitting in a waiting room with 5 other women waiting for a dreaded mammogram. Not only that, I also get an ultrasound. So today, my boobs are gonna get more action than they've seen in a while...



This is my 3 month follow up after my January ultrasound. When I went back to my doctor in February, she informed me she stil felt something but was still convinced that it was just my ravaged breast tissue recouping after breastfeeding. 

I hope to God that's all it is. I have a pit in my belly and nausea that I can't shake. I'm getting sweaty which is unfortunate since I was directed not to put any deodorant on this morning.  My hands feel super shaky. 

I left a sleepy Nathan with my mom this morning and spent my drive listening to music trying to take my mind off of this...it didn't work. How can I not think of what could happen. I'm just terrified. 

The only thing that makes this easier is that I will have results today, no waiting for 2 weeks.



*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment