Sunday, August 3, 2014

pregnancy notes // week 31...

The Toledo Water Crisis started on Saturday morning.  Luckily, we weren't affected thanks to our well water. People make fun of us country livin' folks but... look who is laughing now! In all seriousness, it's been hell for most of the city & I hope it ends quickly for their sake.


 Since Toledo restaurants were off limits, we went out to lunch in BG with some friends & ate so much all I wanted to do after was sleep. Instead I headed outside to get some gardening {sun time} in.  
that monstrosity in front is what Aaron & I split - we ate a total of 3 pieces...

I LOVE this baiting suit. It makes me feel perfectly supported in the belly & it fits like a glove. I'm not sure how much longer it will fit but I hope I get a few more pool invites before I'm out of it! - hint hint, people!

  

I'm telling you, I would have NEVER posted a picture of myself in a swimsuit prior to this child. He makes me feel so beautiful. Can he stay in here forever... just so I can feel this way longer? I feel like my belly has a reason for being big - plus, it's actually toned and hard versus flabby.



These are from our 30 week checkup. I just forgot about to share last week... Apparently, we were disturbing him since we caught him mid-yawn... really kid? Sorry to bother you.


 I think in this bottom pic you can really see his chin & how it looks just like his daddy. Aaron has a little bit of a butt-chin {as I lovingly refer to it}.
 






see the resemblance?! (:


I can't even grasp that in 9 short-and-getting-shorter weeks we will get to see our baby's adorable face. We are no longer down months, they are now weeks - yikes! I still have so much to do, including my family baby shower. It's all coming up so quickly!

*mamaLu




No comments:

Post a Comment