Monday, August 11, 2014

love these people...

This week Aaron & I decided to invite my family out for a sibling dinner. Last time we did this was back in 2010 and it looked something like this:

Aaron, Bradley (2), Katelyn, Nikki, Me, Ellie (3), Aaron & little Caraline (2 mo)


Things sure have changed for all of us. Some good some terrible. While my brother Aaron wasn't at our dinner the other night, he was there in spirit. His name was brought up & good times were remembered. I know he was happy we could all get together!

One great thing to happen in the last 4 years is that this little darling has been added to the mix. Emma will be 3 in less than a week... so hard to believe!

Nikki & Jeff 

Cara has turned into a bit of a ham & those beautiful blue eyes!! Emma is a cheese ball with the sweetest heart!


After a few losses, there is now a baby boy growing my my belly that we can't wait to meet. 

We all look a bit better in this photo that the flashback photo, don't you agree?

These 2 have grown into amazing little people. It's unreal!


So life has thrown some curveballs & there have been some tough times but as long as these people are around... I realize I'm pretty damn lucky!


*Lu









No comments:

Post a Comment