I am so far behind on my pictures & posts. I used to be so much more motivated & energetic - honest. My energy is completely zapped & it's becoming ridiculous what has been tiring me out lately. A flight of stairs seems comparable to climbing a mountain!
This week was a growth u/s & NST week. The little man is weighing in at 5.2lb and is now in the 54th percentile. This makes me happy that is is currently an average, normal size. On average he is to gain 0.5lbs a week from here on out... leaving him right around 8lbs. My lady parts would be grateful if that were the case. He cooperated this time for the NST & we got some really good movements!
We are putting the final touches on the nursery, which I will post about hopefully next week. That's pending it all comes together in a week's time. I am still making changes to decor & trying to arrange some final touches.
6 weeks and counting.
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment