week 29
Notice the long sleeve shirt?! It's July for God's sake!
I have been having morning chats with our little man. I've been telling him how excited we are to meet him while we listen to some lulliby music. I have made a Pandora station just for him, complete with all of the Rockabye Baby songs. He flutters and kicks more and more each morning. No matter the aches, pains & discomforts I feel nothing makes me smile more that those quiet moments sharing time with my baby.
As far as how I'm physically feeling-exhaustion is setting in again. It's tough to keep my eyes open past 9 & I hit a mid-morning slump around 10am. My reflux & RLS keeps me tossing at night so that may be making it worse. This belly is getting heavy and I find I always want a tight shirt or belly band to help support the weight. I believe I'm right on track as far as weight gain so from here on out my goal is more healthy eating to maintain the weight.
Aaron told me recently that he is proud of me. He said that he rarely sees me complain {apparently he hasn't been keeping up on this blog!} about being pregnant & that I have been so strong through the ups & downs of the last 7 months. It made me feel like I'm doing something right. With all of the blogs, websites, people & Facebook posts telling me how pregnancy should be, I took comfort in knowing that I'm doing it just how I'm supposed to be doing it. I will not take this time for granted or feel inferior because of my decisions no matter who agrees with them.
It's hard to complain about petty things when I have a miracle growing in my belly. We've been waiting for over 3 years for this child & finally we are able to experience it. After 2 losses this baby is everything we wanted...how can I complain about it? Of course, I will bitch when I'm uncomfortable, hot or just feel like bitching... Aaron isn't lucky enough to escape it!!
*mamaLu

No comments:
Post a Comment