Friday, July 18, 2014

pregnancy notes // week 26, 27 & 28...

Unfortunately, my computer has been in the shop so I am a bit behind.Prepare for overload!

week 26
I'm in love with pregnancy. I am that woman who genuinely enjoys this time. This shirt is from Aaron's bike run & it makes me smile every time I wear it... which won't be able to be for much longer!





week 27
Fiber, what?! Thanks to the new iron pills I had to introduce into my diet... I decided to also take fiber pills to counteract the negative effects. All I can say is- don't stand behind me for long. Pardon the pun but this shit is insane! Also, has anyone actually ever eaten a rutabaga? Some of these fruits & veggies are getting to be a little obscure...


week 28
FINALLY in the THIRD TRIMESTER!



I need to take more pictures to document this amazing time in my life. I scheduled maternity photos for Aaron & I - I am so excited! I want to be able to show my baby boy his first months. I want to be able look back & realize that I was experiencing the best moments of my life along with my son.



*mamaLu



No comments:

Post a Comment