Tuesday, August 27, 2013

a fresh coat...

Our home is almost complete. Please disregard the terrible patchy lawn & the over-cluttered front porch. That's a job for fall. The siding is a nice mix of dark gray and deep tan. See that little yellow watering can on the right? That is Jackfruit & that will soon be the color covering our front door!  Add a coat of stain to the porch & call it done.  I am so stoked to get this damn thing finished! 


Siding: Behr® Dusty Mountain Trim: Behr® Hushed White
And to be honest, I have Aaron to thank for all of it. He did EVERYTHING... short of picking out the perfect color combo. I am so lucky to have a man like him to call my own. This photo is kinda amazing in the fact that... he is genuinely smiling. Even though I forced him to take the photo, he was still smiling!


enjoying a summer night at Aunt Charlotte's
 So now we wait... the rain is working it's way in & so it has postponed our finishing up the back trim & the door paint. Photos to follow!

Side note: look at this guy. He is a monster & he manages to ruin every single dog toy we have ever given him. Benny the beast!



*Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment