Thursday, August 1, 2013
a letter to Aaron...
On the night I first met you, I had no idea what our future would hold. I just assumed you were someone to get to know, someone I would put in the friend category. We allowed ourselves to enjoy each others company with no strings, casually. I never imagined that a few short months later I would be moving in with you & starting out our story. It was kinda fast-paced but it was a fun ride. I was sure within a few months that I was falling in love with you.
We were two people falling in love the old fashioned way. We impressed each other with all the little things that simply make us who we are.
I know that at times I am tough to handle. I know that someone has to be pretty secure & strong to be in a relationship with me. I am overly dramatic, kinda scatter-brained, somewhat spastic and sometimes a {wee} bit emotional. You push me to follow my dreams, whatever crazy scheme that entails.
No matter what the world has to offer, you never allow me to doubt our love for each other.
Thanks for that.
I love you,
♥Lu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment