
This Sunday I will be running my 2nd 5k, the Glass City Marathon. I have to be honest, I haven't run since November when I did my first 5k. I think I'm screwed! Mr. Croskey, my brother, sister-in-law and some of her family will be doing it with us. Am I crazy... why did I register for this!?! I have a feeling there will be a LOT of jogging and walking on my part. I guess walking 5k is better than not even trying at all. For some reason... I just get excited for the tee shirts!
Wish me luck!
Also, I was just looking over a few blogs I follow & one mentioned grilling season. I instantly remembered how distraught I am... our grill went all kamikaze on us. The winds the other day were so strong they literally flipped it right off our 4 foot patio!! It's a hot mess, beyond repair. Good thing this happened right when we are spending $1300 to fix our damn cars, that's sarcasm... did you catch it? So, anyway... anyone who wants to donate to the Croskey Grill fund, please make checks payable to Lyndsey Croskey {oh, and the bigger the better!}. Guess there's always layaway.
*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment