Sunday, April 1, 2012

then comes...

What a morning already! Aaron & I have a secret to fill you in on. We are pretty happy to announce we are going to have a baby!!!! A little one, due to arrive {with best guess} in mid-December, 2012. Apparently, our trip to C-bus last month was just what we needed! I was feeling a bit off all week so I took the trusty {overpriced} test & it's POSITIVE!! Ok, so now that I told you, keep it a secret ok {we aren't announcing it officially yet}... I only tagged a few people to see this post but I just wanted to get it off my chest! Guess this will tell me who actually reads my blog!







*Lu








↓









Also... make sure you remember that today is april fool's day... {hehe}. Did I get you? Unfortunately, we aren't expecting anything but more baby-makin' practice! Until that day comes, I will just have to make some super-cute little bits for my nieces & nephew, like this one I made yesterday for Ms. Cara:




a reversible summer tunic! I am concerned that her belly will be a little larger than I allowed for with the elastic waist!






tell me that fabric isn't adorable!! I love the mod combo...



hope those chubby little arms fit into this sleeve. I might have to take it back & make it into a tank tunic!


ok, so some of the stiching is a bit messy but dammit... it was made with love. Can't say that about a mass-produced Carter's outfit!


Sorry for the trick earlier but I had to get into the spirit! God, I hope I don't jinx myself on that one!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. you freakin got me. seriously i was about to reply to your comment on my blog. ah! but the clothes. you are so martha stewart. look at you!

    ReplyDelete