Erin is Katelyn's sister-in-law,
Katelyn is my sister-in-law :)
GCM5K done! While I wasn't
completely thrilled with my time... I finished. Official clock, 41:04.
Not bad considering all the walking I did. I guess I need some more oomph. Aaron, on the
other hand, whooped me! His time, 28:44... the man has never run a 5K in
his life. I'm pretty impressed. He has the determination thing down. When he
says he is gonna do it, he does it! I think he might be hooked though because
he spent the majority of the afternoon trying to see what his official time
was and he has agreed to another race! We spent the remainder of the day relaxing and avoiding any physical
activity. My workout this morning was a bit challenging!
Up next, the Dart Frog Dash
on May 12th at the Toledo Zoo. My personal goal is going to be 38:00. that's
really only 3 more minutes of running... how hard can that be?! I'm also interested
in the Color Run
in Ann Arbor in July. That one depends on our baby making progress, so I kinda
hope I have a reason to not to run it!
Anyway, back to sewing... I am
slacking lately but I am so happy to have tomorrow and Wednesday to
start/finish some projects. It's been a busy weekend so I look forward to just
relaxing in my studio and cranking out some lovelies. Count on seeing a ton of
pics in the next few days, hopefully.
Enjoy your Monday... so far mine is
draggin'
*Lu


No comments:
Post a Comment