
Sometimes, Leni looks less than thrilled about me getting all up in her biz with my Cannon!


Dudley on the other hand, not so much. He is normally asleep before his head hits the pillow. Yeah, he sleeps with a pillow, on THE COUCH! I think we are too much of pushovers to say no.
With Aaron back in class 3 nights a week, I have to fend for myself with dinner. I never want to make a whole warm meal since I'm not really that into leftovers. I have started making small, quick options: sandwiches, salads or individual pizzas. I know if I make a huge meal I will eat seconds... something I am trying to avoid! I really loved the Greek pita I threw together yesterday. It had a little of the Kroger Greek dressing with 'maters, onions, cukes, kalamata olives & a homemade Gyro sauce. I paired it with a handful of Salt & Vinegar Pop Chips & I had quite the feast! I still need to find a healthy, sweet & satisfying to wrap up my meal. I have tried the fruit and I've tried the yogurt, they just aren't the chocolaty sweet flavor I am CRAVING!

*Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment