Tuesday, February 1, 2011

blizzard of 2011...

Blizzard of 2011!!



We are predicted to get upwards of 12-16" by Wednesday afternoon. It's the calm before the storm right now, only a few inches to speak of. Apparently though, the s*** is about to hit the fan... right around 6:00 and my evening commute FABULOUS. People are flipping out. Aaron & I on the other hand, plan to get a big 'ol jug of wine... now that's planning ahead!




Yep, that's us, smack dab in the middle!




Lunch is a salad from work... mmm. That dressing has to be one of my favs!




We spent Sunday dinner, as usual, at dads. This... this right here is a S'more cupcake. My sister is pretty much Martha Stewart Jr. & this is proof!


Blizzard of 2011 Update!!


Well, it was really not all it was cracked up to be. We only got maybe 10 inches but I got a day off of work... thank you level 3! Aaron headed out on his hillbilly plow & got the drive done, only took 5 hours!

Dudley made his "now-annual" trip to the emergency vet yesterday for what I believed were signs of Heartworm. After an overnight stay & some added xrays & tests... we are still in the dark. He is due to come home today, if all the tests are negative. Aaron seems to think it's just a case of pneumonia, pretty pricey case of it if you ask me!
GET WELL SOON DOO!
With the day off today and some time on my hands...I got started on my snowman,
Yep, 4 years of college tuition for that Art degree & look where it got me! I think it's a nice piece, great for my portfolio!



*Lu
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment